Thursday, January 29, 2009

Learning Digital Marketing

Lots of folks pinged me asking me about good resources to learn digital marketing on your own. While there's no substitute to hands on experimentation - I have compiled a list of a bunch of Books and CDs which I believe could be a great starting point for accelerating your digital marketing learning. Unfortunately, most of these arent available in bookstores in India, so you may have to order them online from US. You can find and order these titles online from my amazon store

If any of you know some other titles which are useful - do drop me a note.

A great resource for the absolute beginner is this free emarketing textbook published by the good guys at Quirk. Download it, and digest it over a weekend - its a fairly easy and crisp read.

1 comment:

  1. You can easily learn e marketing.So many sites are available for Both Search engine Marketing and Social Media marketing

    ReplyDelete


Visit Digital Marketing in India

Visit Hyderabad Startups